COMPETENZA GmbH, founded in 2003, is now one of Germany's leading service providers in the field of building pollutants. Our company is characterised by a high level of expertise and customer-oriented work, while keeping in mind the task at hand.
COMPETENZA GmbH's sphere of activity ranges from building pollutants and the resulting structural problems to interior diagnostics. The company's core competencies lie primarily in the areas of
concept - engineering
analytic - fibre, mould and material analysis, indoor air measurements
academy - specialist seminars and further knowledge training courses
The foundations of our work are knowledge, experience, quality awareness and flexibility. Competenza means competence from a single source for trusted collaboration between our customers and our company
"As soon as the mind is directed towards a goal, much comes to meet it"
THE COMPANY - GOALS AND PHILOSOPHY
Precise - Fast - Competent
As a recognised expert and engineering office for the investigation of pollutants in buildings, we offer our customers the highest quality combined with a speedy resolution.
The quality is defined by a team of highly qualified professionals, engineers and scientists, who are specialised in their own fields.We are meeting the increased demands and feel well prepared for the future.
Our company focuses on our core competencies:
- planning and site management for pollutant remediation, building demolition and concrete renovation
- interior diagnostics including sampling and evaluation
- accredited laboratories for fibre analysis (asbestos, synthetic mineral fibres)
- materials analysis
- analyses for moulds and wood-decomposing fungi
- The Competenza academy is a nationally approved course provider for expert courses on topics related to building pollutants, and rounds off our portfolio of services.
We see our customers as partners with a common goal in mind.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- building pollutants
- pollutant inventory
- interior diagnostics
- dismantling, demolition
- Health & safety and DGUV 101-004 (former BGR128) assistance with construction measures
- concrete damage - detect - evaluate
- maritime industry - analysis and concepts for pollutant remediation
- analytics - fast and reliable
- asbestos and fibre analysis (synthetic mineral fibres)
- measuring technology
- mould microbiology
- hygiene inspection of air conditioning systems according to VDI 6022
- pollutant analysis
- materials analysis
- TRGS 519, Annex 3 - Demolition, renovation and maintenance work with asbestos
- TRGS 519, Annex 4 - Demolition, renovation and maintenance work with asbestos cement
- TRGS 519, Annex 5 - Extension of expertise
asbestos - detection and evaluation
- DGUV 101-1004 (BGR 128) - Remediation of building pollutants
- TRGS 521 - Remediation of synthetic mineral fibres
- interior mould fungus problems - correct user behaviour
- Mould remediation
We are the competent partner for pollutants in the environmental media of soil - water - air. We will be on the ground at your construction site, no matter where it is in the world
This is proven by numerous projects throughout Europe and outside Europe, e.g. in Spain, Poland, Russia, Armenia, Egypt, Libya, Azerbaijan, Mexico, South Africa, Vietnam, China, Japan and Australia.